Friday, August 04, 2006


"The smoke of my own breath,
Echoes, ripples, buzz'd whispers, love-root, silk-thread, crotch and vine,
My respiration and inspiration, the beating of my heart, the passing

of blood and air through my lungs,
The sniff of green leaves and dry leaves, and of the shore and

dark-color'd sea-rocks, and of hay in the barn,
The sound of the belch'd words of my voice loos'd to the eddies

of the wind,
A few light kisses, a few embraces, a reaching around of arms,
The play of shine and shade on the trees as the supple boughs wag,
The delight alone or in the rush of the streets, or along the fields and hill-sides,
The feeling of health, the full-noon trill, the song of me

rising from bed and meeting the sun." - Walt Whitman


Everything's Changed - The Matthew Herbert Big Band
Aquaworld - Shelby Gaines
So Sound - NB [Neil Badmington]
Whole World - Aloe Blacc

---Mr. Mark

No comments: