Saturday, January 06, 2007

7 Minutes In Heaven



So I just want to thank the guys at You Ain’t No Picasso for turning me on to this totally inspiring Zombie’s song, it really made my day. I can’t remember the last time I listened to a song for the first time, and was instantly moved by it’s warmth. I listened to it at least 8 times before leaving for work today, and all I could think about tonight was coming home and listening to it again.

As a bonus, I’m posting another amazing sentimental reflection on life, "In My Life" by the Beatles (it was recommended a few weeks back by a dear friend.) As a second bonus, I’ve been on a real Kinks kick recently, so I’m posting one of current faves.

This Will Be Our Year (mp3) - The Zombies
In My Life (mp3) - The Beatles
This Is Where I Belong (mp3) - The Kinks

–Popkoff

No comments: