Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Christmas Time is Blah blah blah


Man, I haven’t even started shopping yet. I made this Christmas Mix today though, and I think it’s pretty fun.

1) "Baby Jesus (Radio)" -- Bruce McCulloch
2) "Here I Am Lord" -- The Vandals
3) "I Don’t Believe In Christmas" -- The Sonics
4) "Holiday Hymm" -- Orange Juice
5) "Run Away With Me" -- Jens Lekman
6) "Jingle Bells" -- Booker T. & The MG’s
7) "Donna & Butzon" -- Badly Drawn Boy
8) "Winter Wonderland" -- Cocteau Twins
9) "Just Like Christmas" -- Low
10) "Christmas Time is Here" -- Vince Guaraldi
11) "Linus’ Speech"
12) "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) -- Darlene Love
13) "Merry Christmas (I Don’t Want To Fight Tonight)" -- The Ramones
14) "Father Christmas" -- The Kinks
15) "St. Nick" -- The Beach Boys
16) "Merry Xmas Everybody" -- Slade
17) "Alan Parsons in a Winter Wonderland" -- Grandaddy
18) "Stocking Stuffer" -- Grand Buffet
19) "Back Door Santa" -- Clarence Carter
20) "Baby, It’s Cold Outside" -- From the film ’Elf’
21) "The Christmas Song" -- The Raveonettes
22) "Let’s Trim the Christmas Tree" -- Line Material
23) "I’ll Make Everyday Christmas (For My Woman) -- Joe Tex
24) "What Are You Doing New Year’s Eve" -- King Curtis
25) "Hang Myself From the Tree" -- The Vandals

Unfortunately, I had to split it into to separate downloads, tracks 1-13 in the first one, 14-25 in the second.

To download Part One, Click Here. Wait a second for it to load, then hit "Click here to start download."
To download Part Two, Click Here, and do the same thing.

--Popkoff

No comments: